You need to change the ink cartridges of your canon printer when it comes to the end. Canon Printer Tech Support team is also there to help the canon printer user when they face any issue related to the printer. The step by step procedure is as follows by following which you can load the ink cartridges in the Canon printer easily;
- To begin with the process, you need to find out the access door of your canon printer that you need to open. You have to put your hand inside the printer so that you can take out the ink cartridges by lift it up from the inside. If you have a canon printer with in-built scanner, you have to find out the scanner first and then lower down the plastic arm which is on the bottom of the scanner and thereby you can lock the panel in place. When you cannot find out the access door, then you have to find out the access panel. You can find out the access panel in the left or right side of the paper tray and you need to pull it forward so that you can open it.
- After checking the status light by opening the access door, you need to find out the cartridges which come to an end. You have to find out the status light which is blinking or turns off and thus you can get to know which cartridge come to an end.
- Then, you have to remove the ink cartridges from your canon printer which come to an end.
- After that, you have to replace the old cartridges with the new one. In the next to that, you have to bring out the new cartridges from its boxes without opening the inner wrapping. Follow the instruction which is written in the wrapper which instructs you to shake the cartridges before using.
- After that, you have to take out the ink cartridges from the wrapper. Before that, you also have to remember to peel off the wrap that is covering the metal contact point.
- In the next to that, you have to go to the printer and then you have to push down the ink cartridge into the empty slot. Don’t forget to set the cartridges by making the metal contacts face the inside of the slot and you can see the release tab is facing you. You can see the status light turn on if you do the installation properly.
- You can finish the process by closing the access door of your canon printer. You need to wait until the indicator light becomes solid before you start printing.
By following this easy process, you can easily change the ink cartridges in the canon printer. If you need, you also can take the help of the customer support team that is Canon Printer Tech Support.
Canon Printer Tech Support
Canon Printer Tech Support team is a third party customer support team which helps the canon printer user in resolving the canon printer issues. To talk with the team of Canon Printer Tech Support, you have to dial the number +1-888-621-0339. As the expert team of Canon Printer Tech Support offers customer support over the phone, you can get their help without carrying your printer to anywhere. The team of Canon Printer Tech Support tries their best to satisfy the customers so that they can get more returning customers. The team of Canon Printer Tech Support offers the service to their customers without taking any hidden charges. Subscribe to the monthly or yearly packages offered by Canon Printer Tech Support and you can enjoy their service at a minimal price.